Bullet Resistant Vest – Covert CV2
Our covert bullet resistant vests model CV2 is currently being worn by international Special Ops Units, Secret Services, Diplomatic Protection Teams, Personal Security Details (PSD) and many others who have a precise operational need for concealable ballistic protection.
Offering not only NIJ Std 0101.06 Level IIIA certified ballistic protection, our covert bullet resistant vests also protect the wearer from full contact shots as required by the FBI and the infamously stringent German Police body armour test protocol. Official test reports are of course available upon special request.
This advanced design of our covert bullet resistant vests has also been successfully tested against a general issue TASER® device, which was recently conducted in a realistic operational setting – with a negative effect on the wearer. The wearer was not incapacitated by the Taser discharge nor suffered any effects of the device.
- Highly advanced ultra-resilient European ballistic material
- Waterproof and breathable Cordura® 180
- Ground-breaking temperature controlling Outlast® space technology
- making it the ideal choice of armour for hot and humid environments
- NIJ Level IIIA (NIJ Std 0101.06) ballistic protection
- Protection against full contact shots
- Protection from Tokarev Ball 7.62 x 25mm and Makarov 9 x 18mm
- Protection against more aggressive handgun ammunition
- Protection against TASER®
Blunt Trauma Protection
- High performance foam layer hugely reduces blunt trauma effect
S – 6XL
Aerial Density 5.73 kg/m²
Weight of Ballistic Panels 1.66kg
Colors Black, white or sand
Place of Manufacture UK
Replacement Cover 700110